Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can anyone tell me all the times on animated shows in which Superman was evil or framed?

I know there was one where all of the League were old and these things took over their minds. Might have been Batman Beyond. There was one I think for the animated series where he joined Darkseid. I think there was one when he killed Hawkman.Can anyone tell me all the times on animated shows in which Superman was evil or framed?The series Finale, a two parter titled Legacy, in which it opens w/ Kara (super girl ) in the FoS acting as a Puppeteer to a "Clark-Bot" because Superman is missing, later he arrives as a General in Darkseid's army.



and we flash back to him having been Brain-fried.



The events of which are cited during the JLU series, at least once.



and we also find out that Supergirl was cloned during those events to create 'Galatea'



In Batman Beyond, I believe old Supes is made a host to an alien star fish



I believe the only DCU 'canon' character to be outright Killed in any of the animated series' was Dan Turpin (old angry Cop) who got zapped by BarkseidCan anyone tell me all the times on animated shows in which Superman was evil or framed?Nope, he never turned evil, but he was framed: during the introduction episode of Bizzaro during Superman's first animated series, after Lex had finished making Bizzaro he told him that Superman was actually pretending to be Bizzaro, and "turning people against him".
  • auto auction
  • justin bieber phone number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment