Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How to find golf balls/shirts?

I am 14 and have been playing golf for 5 years, but at 5'5'' i cannot find good quality golf shirts to play in and i am looking for a ball that can spin enough and perform up to my level of play.Help pleaseHow to find golf balls/shirts?I am sure a Titleist PROV1 can perform to your level and have enough spin also , and finding good shirts is easy , I buy most of my Golf Apparel at TGW ( The Golf Warehouse ) and Edwin Watts Golf , they have all the best brands , Nike, Adidas, Antigua, Dockers,Greg Norman,Ashworth , All the big names check it out for yourself .



http://www.edwinwattsgolf.com/?storeId=1鈥?/a>



http://www.tgw.com/main.jsp?SITE_ID=W020鈥?/a>How to find golf balls/shirts?
Hey

Check out www.carpeteem.com

they have really cool and creative golf shirts and lots of sizes

Report Abuse

How to find golf balls/shirts?Try going to a Pro Golf shop.How to find golf balls/shirts?
I have a hard time finding XL golf shirts, try looking in a sporting goods store or maybe online. For the golf balls, try looking for Nike Spin Control golf balls. I bought a dozen of these last summer and they had excellent spin control on wedges and irons.How to find golf balls/shirts?E-Bay,Pro-V 1 will spin for you !!How to find golf balls/shirts?
Maxfly xl

No comments:

Post a Comment