Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My golf team has an extra $400 in our account and we need some way to spend it. Any ideas?

We already have shirts, hats, and golf balls but we need something awesome!



I've thought about loudmouth shorts, shoes with our HS color and logo, some type of head cover but that's it.



Our logo is an Indian chief and our colors are gold and dark green.



It needs to make golf seem fun for the school so please if you know of anything help me out. ThanksMy golf team has an extra $400 in our account and we need some way to spend it. Any ideas?Some golf bags.. i assume you already have but if you dont then..

Re-Grip everyones clubs.. idk how much it will cost

Get Lessons from PGA certified pros for the whole team for 400

Have team outing on weekends and pay for them with the 400

Idk if there is such thing but a custom golf glove?

Custom belt buckles and belts?

A school good luck bracelet made of rubber material with school name and logo

Tees with your school logo

Shorts would be cool as you mentioned already maybe white ones or gold ones depending on the shirt colors

If nothing else? Just save the money it will be useful at some point!



Also: You can get your clubs paint fill redone in the head where it has the iron number to match school colors!

HOPE I HELPED YOU OUT!My golf team has an extra $400 in our account and we need some way to spend it. Any ideas?
http://orangewhiptrainer.com/



Best golf tool I have seen in a while.

No, I do not work for them!



Take 90 seconds and check it out.My golf team has an extra $400 in our account and we need some way to spend it. Any ideas?Golf towels that are your schools colors with the logo on it.My golf team has an extra $400 in our account and we need some way to spend it. Any ideas?
give it to me

I will come and clean your putters.My golf team has an extra $400 in our account and we need some way to spend it. Any ideas?Get the golf team to play skins for it!My golf team has an extra $400 in our account and we need some way to spend it. Any ideas?
I would do your HS color and logo

No comments:

Post a Comment