Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I find a cheap golf cart?

I am wanting a cheap golf cart, used but not sets torn and dents all over and all that. So where can I find the cheapest golf carts in good condition?Where can I find a cheap golf cart?I don't know, where do you live? I can give you the name of a place in New York, but it wouldn't help if you live in Dallas now would it?Where can I find a cheap golf cart?
If this helps I would recommend going to your local Yamaha or club car dealer and look for pre-owned carts.







Go to Yamaha.com for dealer info.Where can I find a cheap golf cart?Look in your local newspaper.Where can I find a cheap golf cart?
Rent one from a golf course and don't return itWhere can I find a cheap golf cart?Try e-bay or craigslist. Hope this helps!Where can I find a cheap golf cart?
Go to the local country club. At night. Late at night.
no where. they are expensive. try craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment