Thursday, January 26, 2012

Any good alternatives to a golf impact bag?

I was looking at getting a smash bag or impact bag to help improve my golf swing. I've read that they help, but after doing some looking around, it seems like the device is just a heavy duty vinyl bag. I was surprised that you had to fill it with something - like old clothes, towels, sheets, or even bird seed. It seems like I could do the same thing with an old duffel bag and hit that. Does anyone have any other alternatives to an impact bag?Any good alternatives to a golf impact bag?Yes, a blue tarp wrapped tightly around a couple of pillows. Take a couple of bungee cords and attach to each end and in the direction of your back swing. Take a 3rd bungee cord and attach to the middle and tied back toward what would be the pin. This is your impact bag. To further assist in training, you can attach a string from the middle bungee back to any point behind you to show if you are coming over the top, to far inside, outside, etc.



Another simple bag would be to fill the legs of and old pair of jeans with sand. You could first put the sand in a few bags from the grocery store, insert them into the legs of the jeans, duct tape the legs closed and there you have it.Any good alternatives to a golf impact bag?
I have a big round pillow that my dog sleeps on. i use that. same excat thing!! and the dog won't mind. he does'nt have a choice!!Any good alternatives to a golf impact bag?I sometimes use an old tire from a golf cart, it really helps in my impact zone.. Just don't try to swing past 3/4 power hitting it.Any good alternatives to a golf impact bag?
Slow swings with a tire works great! The tire is firmer so it makes me slow down. Thus better form!



GetGolfInstruction.comAny good alternatives to a golf impact bag?i use a tire, its cheep and affective

No comments:

Post a Comment