Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am purchasing a new golf stand bag. Which one is best for both riding and walking?

I am going to purchase a new golf stand/carry bag. I do walk most of the time, but am the occasional rider as well. I am down to the Sun Mountain 3.5 or the Nike Extreme Element. Which one is best for both riding and walking?I am purchasing a new golf stand bag. Which one is best for both riding and walking?I highly recommend this ...

Callaway Warbird Hot Stand Bag

http://www.amazon.com/Callaway-Warbird-H鈥?/a>



So far, this bag has been great. The style and color look fantastic and it is also very spacious. It holds all of my clubs, balls, tees, golf shoes, water bottle, towel, brush, and it still has space for more. The bag is sturdy, very light, and the straps are great. Highly Recommended!



Hope you like it. Good Luck!I am purchasing a new golf stand bag. Which one is best for both riding and walking?
You might want to look at CriticalGolf.com - they have reviews and ratings of most of the major bags, include both the Sun Mountain Superlight 3.5 and the Nike Xtreme Element. I find they do a nice job of comparing different features and going through the pros/cons of each bag.I am purchasing a new golf stand bag. Which one is best for both riding and walking?Sun Mountain makes some high quality bags but some of their designs are kind of idiotic if you ask me. Its like their made by folks who have never actually played golf . Right now I'm using a Sun Mountain MPB, its crossover that functions as a cart or stand bag but honestly it doesn't do either one of them very well. If it were me I'd probably go with the Nike bag.I am purchasing a new golf stand bag. Which one is best for both riding and walking?
Get a Ogio bag I love them I got one for my Birthday and It's light and its very comfortable to walk with.. I only used a kart once with that bag because i had a bad ankle so i road and it fit perfectlyI am purchasing a new golf stand bag. Which one is best for both riding and walking?sun mountain because they are very durable and they are extremely lite for carrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment