Monday, January 23, 2012

Easy ways to measure distance of my golf clubs?

Ive been golfing for a month and really enjoy the game. At my local golf range they do have distances set up. But the thing is the tee boxes move periodically (obviously). I cant judge based on that so i need other ways to measure. All answers welcome.Easy ways to measure distance of my golf clubs?The most accurate way to measure yardages is using a laser golf rangefinder. They look similar to regular binoculars and you look through them and line up a crosshair on the target, then push a button to get exact yardage +/- 1 yard. The best part about this is that you can also take it with you on the golf course. I think over time, they really help golfers lower their scores.Easy ways to measure distance of my golf clubs?Ask them where the yardages are measured from. Then step it off. If not, try to find somebody with a laser range finder and ask them to shoot the signs for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment