Monday, January 30, 2012

Could anyone give me a funny explanation of why GOLF Balls have dimples?

I have a little brother who just wont listen to facts. The only way I can get him to learn anything is by putting a twist on the topic or making it funny, while at the same time still keeping the educational facts intact. Unfortunately I can't think of any funny reasons as to why golf balls have dimples. Therefore I would be really thankful if you'd help me out.Could anyone give me a funny explanation of why GOLF Balls have dimples?round balls are useless because birds will peck at them until a dimple forms...they will leave dimpled balls alone thoughCould anyone give me a funny explanation of why GOLF Balls have dimples?
Just tell your brother because the simples help to give the golfer a better grip when he has to put the ball on the tee. Otherwise the golfball will just slip from his hands. The other reason is so that he can sit and color in all of the dimples so he can tell his ball apart from other golfer's balls.Could anyone give me a funny explanation of why GOLF Balls have dimples?With the dimples, the ball flies further as compare with any other balls.... for the actual answer, please view my blog.Could anyone give me a funny explanation of why GOLF Balls have dimples?
Well? if you put the ball in your mouth and the ball was smooth, you couldn't control the ball... So with dimples it gives traction in the air. Like an airplane, when the ball is spinning in the air it will curve either in a Slice or a Draw and I've duffed the ball so bad a couple of times the ball spun all the way around like a boomerang and hit me in back of the head...Could anyone give me a funny explanation of why GOLF Balls have dimples?they wanted them to match you mom's a$$.Could anyone give me a funny explanation of why GOLF Balls have dimples?
need to smile if you wanna fly..

No comments:

Post a Comment