Monday, January 23, 2012

I manage a golf course pro shop in florida, I work 37 hours a week, is that considered full time?

I work at the city golf course as a pro shop manger, I only work 37 hours a week, is this considered full time?I manage a golf course pro shop in florida, I work 37 hours a week, is that considered full time?The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) does not define full-time employment or part-time employment. This is a matter generally to be determined by the employer. Thus, you will have to ask your boss if you are full time employee.I manage a golf course pro shop in florida, I work 37 hours a week, is that considered full time?
Since many facilities work 40 hours as a full time job, it would appear that the city golf course is trying to beat the system. I would consider 37 hours as a full time employee.I manage a golf course pro shop in florida, I work 37 hours a week, is that considered full time?I also work full time in a pro shop. I put in 32-50 hours a week, all depends on whats going on at the course. If your salary they usually want you to work an avarage of 40 or more a week.I manage a golf course pro shop in florida, I work 37 hours a week, is that considered full time?
With or without breaks? I used to work for a job that pays me for 37.5 hours, even though I'm physically there for 40 hours a week.I manage a golf course pro shop in florida, I work 37 hours a week, is that considered full time?I've always consider a full time job 40 hours. In the golf business, it's hard to find a job working that few hours if you are on salary.I manage a golf course pro shop in florida, I work 37 hours a week, is that considered full time?
Consult your towns personnel office on this matter. They are the only ones that count.

No comments:

Post a Comment