Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I become a golf pro through the PGA?

Without going to the University of Birmingham in the UK how do I become a golf pro? How much does it cost? I know it's a 3 year study but I just wanted to know if I could get some more info maybe from someone who has done it themselves. Please I am 22 and would like to get started soonHow do I become a golf pro through the PGA?They're currently revising the curriculum for the PGA Apprentice Program. You can find all the info you need here:



http://pgajobfinder.pgalinks.com/helpwan鈥?/a>



Basically you have to pass 3 separate checkpoints (classes, seminars, tests), be eligibly employed, and pass the Playing Ability Test. Depending on how fast you work, it could take 3 to 8 years before becoming a member of the PGA. It's also not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment